Nimbus 2000 goodie bags:
The widely admired broom, will be a take home treat for the little wizards.
Inside the broom, ball shaped chocolates stand in for the four Quidditch balls.
A golden wrapped lindt ball is perfect for the snitch.
Glow sticks are always a hit. These large sticks serve double duty as the handle of the broom stick, and then as an illuminated wand.
The broom sticks
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Like all Hogwarts students, my wizards will surely be craving candies from Honeydukes.
While it is possible to buy the official product on jellybelly.com, or amazon.com, I am happy with this reasonable facsimile: assorted "gourmet" jelly beans and home-made labels.
Chocolate Frogs
The big splurge - Chocolate Frogs, including wizard collector's cards!!!
I am excited about these cards, but at the same time, I think it is the one thing that the kids who don't really know/love Harry Potter won't really appreciate.
Games and party food to come in future posts.....



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment