I am planning a Harry Potter themed birthday party for my son's 7th birthday. It is a bit of a unique challenge for me, in comparison to some of the other Harry Potter parties I have found documented on the web, because, while my son is crazy about Harry Potter, most of his friends don't know much about the books. This means, I will have to come up with fun activities related to Harry Potter that will be fun and interesting even to those with very limited Harry Potter knowledge. The invitations have gone out.
Stay tuned to future posts on wizarding games, snacks, and party favours!
Here is a Pinterest board where I have been gathering ideas. I won't credit each inspiration in my future posts, but you'll see that I have done versions of many things suggested in the sources on my board.

No comments:
Post a Comment